Iron Door Warranty
Old Mobile Series Iron Door Warranty
Jemison’s provides an industry leading 10-year limited warranty on custom and standard Old Mobile Iron Doors. We sell the highest quality Iron Doors and we stand behind them. Jemison warrants the structure, bearings, hinges, and latches to be free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of purchase. Glass is warranted for 5 years against any material obstruction of view caused by a defect in material and workmanship under normal circumstances. The finish is warranted for 2 years. This warranty will be void if the door has not been stored, installed, and maintained correctly. The following are not considered defects in material and workmanship and are not covered under this warranty:
- Damage caused beyond the control of Jemison Wholesale Door including but not limited to misuse, mishandling, and acts of nature.
- Scratches and scuff marks made to the finish through shipment or installation. Touch up kits are available for purchase.
- Minor finish color differences. Each door is handmade and one of a kind. Slight variations to finish color are expected.
- Moderate condensation on the inside of the doors during extreme temperatures.
- Rust where the finish of the door has been scratched or compromised
- Labor and delivery cost for warranty replacements
- Damage caused by installation without adequate over hang (minimum 6ft)
Claim Procedures and Remedies
All warranty claims must be emailed to email@example.com within the warranty period. Upon validation by Jemison Wholesale Door of a warranty claim, at our discretion we will:
- Provide a replacement to the customer at no cost
- Refund the purchase price for the product
- Provide a replacement door at a discounted price
- In the event that a factory applied finish is defective, Jemison’s will either refinish the door or refund up to $300 to the owner.
Maintaining/ Cleaning Door
To clean your Iron Door, we suggest using mild soap and water only with a soft cloth. Using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials will break down the finish and potentially damage the door. The door’s hinges should be greased once a year to ensure smooth operation.